Monday, October 8, 2012

Movie Monday: Lily Collins (with a bit of a movie review)

Now she's not quite a bona fide movie star but I think that her career has been impressive enough to join the list. She started as a columnist for teen magazines and a correspondent for Nickelodeon. She's been a few movies including The Blind Side, Abduction, and Mirror, Mirror. 


The Blind Side is one of my favorite movies and her character was touching. 

I recently watched Mirror, Mirror and loved it. It's of course a little childish but I've always loved the disney princess movies. Mirror, mirror was funny and I loved that it let Snow White become the heroine and see that the prince could be a bit of a a**hole (cuz truthfully, the prince is always a bit of a jerk). The visuals were amazing; the bright colors, and landscapes. The costumes were just right for the movie; bright and intricate and bigger than sets. 

There will be a costume breakdown later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment