Friday, October 19, 2012

Fitness Friday: Workout Clothes

I've found that what I wear really affects how I work out. It's sort of shallow but don't you want to work out harder when you look great? There's also the function aspect of really good workout clothes, sometimes people forget what a difference that makes. 

Right now I'm alternating between two pairs of Gap fold-over shorts that aren't sold anymore. Below is a link to a similar pair.

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=83069&vid=1&pid=136070002

On top I wear a sports bra and a tank or a tee.
I used to wear old school stuff from way back when but it was so drab and unflattering. Bright colors, fun patterns, flattering designs; they all make for a great workout wardrobe.

So, do you go classic? Funky? Sexy? Minimal?
What do you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment