Friday, January 4, 2013

Fitness Friday: Snacks

One of the easiest ways to sabotage some great exercise habits is through snacking. Don't get me wrong, snacks are an easy way to keep up energy throughout the day but snacks can easily turn into a meal if you're not careful. Almonds contain a lot of energy but they are also high in calorie. My mom used to get me those 100 calorie packs, and having recently rediscovered them, I'll admit, they're pretty tasty. Dried fruit poses a similar problem as nuts, but they're even tastier which means more dangerous. I often go with tic tacs, which may not be great for me, but they help me focus and are under 100 calories per pack typically. If anyone has any great snack ideas please share, I probably should break my tic tac addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment