Saturday, December 8, 2012

Layering

So you know those days when changing out of your pajamas seems like the death of all that's good and holy? Well today was one of those days, except I had to walk my dog. Good thing I slept in a tank and leggings. I have some weird aversion to checking the weather (even with my new iPhone 4!) so I love layering in the winter. You can't really tell from the picture but basically I just threw some stuff over my pjs. I have almost all my clothes in the wash so the limited options made it easier for me to pick what wore. 

My base for the outfit was of course a tank and leggings. The second layer is where it gets interesting. I got my red wool sweater out of storage for winter and this was its first outing this winter! It's a little scratchy but manageably so. Then comes the leather layer with my leather motorcycle vest. You can tell it's black from the picture but the closest I could find on Polyvore was white. I wore my black Steve Madden motorcycle boots because I  thought it might still be raining but they're no longer available. These were the closest I could find.
Then came my moms BEAUTIFUL Jil Sander black coat. She recently had it shortened ad I've been stealing it since. Its only fair since she stole my gray Zara coat :)

So that's how I layer for dog-walking.


Knit top / American Vintage trapeze tank / Jil Sander / Biker vest / Oasis legging, $22 / Steve Madden low boots

No comments:

Post a Comment