Monday, November 26, 2012

MovieStar Monday: Jason Segel

Funny guy, singer, giant; that's what comes to mind when I think of Jason Segel. His TV breakthrough was as Nick Andopolis in one of my brother's favorite shows, Freaks and Geeks. 
The first film that made me fall in love with him was Forgetting Sarah Marshall (also the film that made me fall in love Mila Kunis before I knew who she was). I saw it at a sleepover party and loved it; later, not under the influence of cake and bday fun, I watched it again, and really appreciated it. 

In Bad Teacher he was funny in a predictable role, the movie wasn't the best, but still enjoyable, especially when he was on the screen. 


For the past seven years he's been on the INCREDIBLE show How I Met Your Mother. He rocks as Marshall Eriksen, really really funny!

He has the ability to do vulgar without taking it too far, and makes pathetic so funny. His timing and facial expressions are gold. 
Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment