Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Fall List


Fall represents new beginnings, regardless of how many years you've been out of school, it's hard to shake that new year feeling that strikes once September rolls around. For me, the new school year always means new clothes. Everyone's got their list, mine's always informed by those chunky September magazines I get in August. I've been told my way of planning however is unique, and a little more thorough than normal people, so here's the weirdo's way:

First I make a list of all the items I want to buy; neon patterned pants, tweed jackets, and wedge sneakers all made tot the first round this year. Unfortunately these three didn't make it to the second round. The items that don't make it to the second round are generally too high fashion, too hard to find, or too impractical for my life. Once I've edited your list down to a manageable size, I start pre-shopping. Pre-shopping is the smartest way to shop because you see all of your options before spending a penny (which is especially helpful when you don't have cash to burn). For those of you who don't know, pre-shopping is when you scout the items you want to buy from various sites. It's pretty much comparison shopping except that sounds too mom-ish for me. I've included my list below. I'm purchasing most of the items online and only a few in store because I want to try them on.
My fall List











Tell me what you've got to have this Fall in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment