Friday, September 21, 2012

Fitness Friday - Zumba

            I've been doing Zumba on and off for about a year and a half, and I LOVE it. The first time I went it kicked my butt. It was way harder than I ever imagined and I dance all the time. I was honest to God dripping sweat by the time class was done, and I was sore for a full day. For those of you who don't know Zumba is a type of dancer-cise with repetitive steps that combine hip hop and latin dances. Its hard to follow the steps sometimes but the point of Zumba is to keep moving. What I love about the class I take on Tuesdays is that it's so varied, there's a range of ages, although I'm the youngest, and a range of skill levels. What's awesome is that most of the time you're gonna look like an idiot, and that's awesome. 

                           The image below is what you think you'll probably look like. 
I'm not gonna spoil the illusion, keep believing you're that cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment